The homeless day resource center is committed to providing services that address the causes of homelessness in an environment that allows people to feel welcome, safe, and respected.
Our guests have access to resources and professional staff to assist them with housing, employment, mental health and substance abuse counseling; as well as services that help restore their dignity such as showers and laundry facilities.
We have secure, separate day rooms for single adults and families with children.
- Mail center
- Computer lab
- Daily roundtrip transport to area evening shelters
- Preventative healthcare (footcare clinics, blood pressure checks, diabetes education, etc.)
- Indoor & outdoor family spaces
- Indoor & outdoor individual spaces
- Assistance obtaining identification
- Case management
- Housing assistance
- Day storage