If you feel a call to help those less fortunate and want to raise awareness about homelessness and poverty, then the Madison Homeless Day Center is the right place for you!
Currently we are in need of volunteers at our transitional homeless day center in partnership with Bethel Lutheran Church.
- Recruit and encourage diverse citizen participation and community involvement
- Provide a positive volunteer experience that encourages sharing of skills and talents
- Retain trained and committed volunteers
- Create an extensive volunteer network
- Educate the community on homeless issues and solutions
- Do you feel comfortable working with homeless and formerly homeless individuals?
- Are you able to volunteer your time on a weekly or monthly basis?
- Do you agree that all people deserve the dignity of a safe, clean and welcoming environment?
- Are you committed to helping restore hope to homeless men, woman and families?
- Are you over the age of 18?
615 E. Washington Ave.
Madison WI 53703